7:40 am 8:30 am: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start on journey to My Tho Ben Tre. On the way you will see Southern villages rustic aesthetic on Vm C ng River and paddy-field along the sides of the road. 09:50 am: Arrive at Mekong rest stop in My Tho City, get some rest and free time for your personal activities about 15 minutes and then keep on our itinerary. 10:00 am: Visiting Vinh Trang pagoda. Tour guide will tell the history of Vnh Trang Pagoda- the oldest pagoda in South, it has the most specialist architecture of Mekong Delta, is combined between Viet- Khmer culture and original Western Europe architecture. 10:50 am: On the way to the pier, you will contemplate Rch Miu Bridge which across the biggest river of West, connect My Tho with Ben Tre. Leaving car, we get on the cruise and move on the river. The cruise will go along Tin River and pass through 4 islands: Long, Ln, Quy, Phng ( Dragon, Unicorn, Turtose, Phoenix). 11:20 am: Visit the bee farm and enjoy honey tea with bee pollen. Taking picture with Grass Python and Angel Banana - special fruit in Mekong Delta. Relax your mind by rowing boat on small, peaceful river branches to get into local house of culture for enjoying n Ca Ti T A specific characteristic of Southern culture then visit coconut candy villages. 12:10 am: Arrive at experience the life of local people, the way people raising fish on the floating house. 12:30 pm: Coming back homestay for having BBQ lunch with Vietnamese foods then taking a short rest in the Tiny Garden 14:00 pm: Visiting the orchard by riding a bike around the village. 15:00 pm: Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End of the tour and hope to see you again.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewMekong Delta Luxury Tours 1 day is committed to offer the best satisfaction and most difference to our tourists. This is an excellence service with staff enthusiasm and thoughtfulness. Lets come us and experience together, you wont regret that. A visit to the Mekong Delta is so memorable because of the regions diversity.
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Luxury Tours Sunset Mekong Delta Full Day
- Private Mekong Delta Luxury Tour 2 days 1 night
- Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho
- Ho Chi Minh city to Cu Chi tunnels by speedboat
- Afternoon Half-Day Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Discover Ho Chi Minh Half Day
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 Day