Private Madrid Walking Tour: Famous Royal Palace
OverviewTake this opportunity to enjoy a great Madrid experience during this private 4-hour tour of the city with your own guide. Enjoy a great, immersive walking experience with a visit to Madrid’s Royal Palace. You will get to learn the story of Madrid and walk through the different eras of Madrid. The tour includes the very best of Madrid in this private walking experience.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourEnjoy this private 4-hour tour with your official guide and get to know Madrids most emblematic sites. You can choose between a morning or afternoon departure directly from your hotel or place of choice. You are able to personalize each tour just by contacting us. Here is an example of a great and complete tour, although we will take your hotel or departure location into consideration.
The tour will depart from central Madrid where you will meet with your private official tour guide. Along with your guide, discover the centuries of history that Madrid has to offer, from the Arab and medieval origins until present day. The tour will pass by the Barrio de la Moreria, the old Moorish Quarter, where you will see the Habsburg buildings in Calle Mayor, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa. You will walk in front of the Prado Museum where you will be able to take beautiful pictures. You will also learn and enjoy famous sights and squares from the 18th century until today.
You will then enter Madrids beautiful and unique Royal Palace (skip the line entrance included in the price of this tours). It was the former house of the Spanish Royal Family. It has a classical Baroque Italian style from the 18th century. It is one of the most beautiful well-preserved palaces in all of Europe. Enjoy this unique monument with your own private guide. You will get a chance to get to know a beautiful collection of tapestries, porcelain, and many more antiques and artworks. Your tour concludes next to the Royal Palace.
Inclusions for Private Madrid Walking Tour: Famous Royal Palace
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Skip-the-line entrance fee to Royal Palace of Madrid
Exclusions for Private Madrid Walking Tour: Famous Royal Palace
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid