Private Magical Prague City Tour By Hugo Bike E-Scooter
OverviewShort on time but determined to see everything Prague has to offer? Join this 1-hour private magical tour of Prague on a Hugo Bike electric scooter. This tour will take you around the town to investigate the most significant historical places in the oldest central district of Prague including St. Nicolas Church, Tyn Church, astronomical clock, 'Little Venice,' and John Lennon Peace Wall. Professional guide, helmet, and safety briefing/training are included.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourThe private e-scooter tour begins from Tynska street in Old Town Prague when you meet your guide at your chosen time. First, you'll receive a safety briefing and training. The trip will begin as soon as all of the members are confident and relaxed on using electric scooters.
Venture into the heart of the city to see Old Town Square, with the statue of religious reformer Jan Hus and the Baroque St. Nicolas Church, as well as Tyn church and the world-famous astronomical clock. The beautiful lanes of Jewish quarter with Europes oldest active synagogue will lead you to the bank of the largest river - Vltava, with breathtaking panoramic view to the city.
Driving along you will get to the majestic building of the Rudolfinum, which was conceived as a multi-purpose seat of the Muses: a home to music, an art gallery and a conservatoire. By passing through the bridge of Manes and admire ambient tiny streets of Lesser Town you will reach the Franz Kafka Museum and the smallest street in the Czech Republic called ertovka.
Next, ride your HugoElectric scooter along Prague's 'Little Venice' canal where the underneath of the most iconic bridge of the city - Charles Bridge, you'll learn the dark legends from the medieval period. Afterwards, do not forget to sign your name on a monument to free speech - John Lennon Peace Wall.
On the road to your final destination, you will be fascinated by the beauty of The National Theatre which is one of the symbols of Czech national identity and cultural heritage. In addition, you will get deep into the most public and busy center of the city - Wenceslas Square. At the end of the tour, you'll return to the original departure point to leave your scooter, hopefully with wonderful memories of your Hugo electric scooter tour. The tour will end approximtely 1 hour after departure.
Inclusions for Private Magical Prague City Tour By Hugo Bike E-Scooter
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Safety briefing/training session
- Photo service
- Helmet rental
- Raincoats (if needed)
Exclusions for Private Magical Prague City Tour By Hugo Bike E-Scooter
- Go-Pro Cam
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Safety briefing and training will be provided before a start
Minimum age to participate is 14 years
Maximum weight to participate is 286lbs/130kg
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tandem Skydiving Adventure in Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise on Vltava River
- Small-Group Pravcicka Gate Winter Tour from Prague
- Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- Prague Small-Group Photo Tour at Dawn With Local Professional Photographer
- Traditional Czech 3-Course Lunch or Dinner at Municipal House in Prague