Private Malaysian Cooking Class - Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
OverviewExperience the diversity of Malaysian cuisine in a hands-on cooking class. Your private 5-hour lesson with an expert chef features dishes from a rich fusion of diverse cultures, predominantly Malay, Chinese, Indian and Baba. After preparing your home-cooked meal, enjoy your tasty feast for lunch. Youll gain a deeper understanding of the countrys traditional culture and understand why Malaysians are renowned for their warm hospitality!
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Malaysian Cooking Class
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All ingredients for cooking
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Malaysian Cooking Class
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
No vegetarian option available
Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.