Private Manaslu Circuit Trekking - Kathmandu
OverviewThe perfect combination of diverse landscape, mountain sceneries and Tibetan Buddhists cultural prosperity illustrate the worth of trekking on Manaslu circuit trek, which is also popular as the Manaslu Larke Pass trekking.
Know More about this tour
Manaslu Circuit Trekking is a restricted area trek in Nepal that marks the world class adventure. The trail lies in the north-west of Nepal, which is bounded by the Budi Gandaki and Marshyangdi River that passes through the Tibetan Buddhist influenced ethnic communities and ultimately crosses the Larke Pass at 5160 meters altitude. Due to the undisturbed trail with abundant scenery it offers, Manaslu trek entices the trekkers around the world.
With the restricted area permit, the journey begins from Soti Khola. The up and down trail randomly lead you through the oak and rhododendron forest, sometimes walk along the Budi Gandaki valley and through the terraced hillside. One of the interesting aspects of Round Manaslu Trek is that you frequently encounter with the ancient monasteries, chhortens and Mani walls along with the Tibetan Buddhist settlements. Sama Gaon and Samdo are some of the representative villages. The hospitality and delicious meals during the Manaslu trekking offers you a lifetime memory. The technical section of Larke Pass is no doubt, extremely amazing with the scenery of the snow covered peaks, including Mt. Manaslu (8156 meters), Lamjung Himalayas, Ganesh Himal, Langtang range and some of the Annapurna peaks. The next section of the trek goes through the Marshyangdi River valley, connecting the Annapurna circuit trail and passing through the lower altitude forests.
Adventure Bound Nepal arranges Manaslu Circuit Trek with the experienced guides, restricted area trekking permit, MCAP and ACAP permit, TIMS and the required paperwork. We recommend March to May and September to November as the best Manaslu trekking seasons. Please, feel free to contact us for more details.Trip Highlight
- Trek through the ethnic communities
- Tibetan Buddhist culture and heritages
- The typical villages like Sama Gaon and Samdo
- The technical pass of Larke La (5160 meters)
- Marshyangdi River valley and Annapurna circuit trail
Inclusions for Private Manaslu Circuit Trekking
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Local transport to Setokhola and back to Kathmandu from Bhulbule
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for him.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Manaslu special permit, Manaslu conservation area project(MCAP)Permit, Annapurna conservation area project(ACAP) permit & Trekking information management system(TIMS)
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and walking stick (if needed)
- First aid medical kit
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge
Exclusions for Private Manaslu Circuit Trekking
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and the cash for visa)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.