Private Mandalay Airport Transfer And Ancient Cities TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis ground tour includes airport transfer and sightseeing for a full day. You will be picked-up at Mandalay International Airport (MDL) at your flight arrival time and proceed to visit three ancient cities, Ava, Sagaing and Amarapura. Experience the culture, local village life and discover the history of the Myanmar kingdom. The last stop is the U Bein wooden bridge at sunset. This full-day tour includes a guide, lunch, boat fees, a horse cart ride and private round-trip transportation.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up at the airport and directly take you to visit Innwa (Ava), crossing a small river by boat and from there you will embark on a horse cart ride to visit Innwa including Maha Aungmyaybonsan Monastery, which is a brick and stucco monastery. Then head to Nanmyint Tower, known as the leaning tower of Ava and the Bargayar Monastery.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit Sagaing which is home to about 200 pagodas and stupas, and over 500 monasteries and nunneries on a green hillside overlooking the Ayeyarwaddy River. Continue on to Amarapura where silk weaving factories and U Bein (wooden bridge) is located. Witness an amazing sunset then conclude your tour back at your hotel. The tour starts after airport pickup and concludes at approximately 6pm. Depending on your flight arrival time, the itinerary can be adjusted and the price will remain the same.
Inclusions for Private Mandalay Airport Transfer And Ancient Cities Tour
- Airport pickup and hotel drop-off in Mandalay
- Sightseeing tour to Ava, Sagaing and Amarapura
- Bottled water and towel
- Lunch (set menu)
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Boat ride and horse cart fees at Ava
Exclusions for Private Mandalay Airport Transfer And Ancient Cities Tour
- Entrance fees
- Soft drinks and beverages
- Gratuities for tour guide, driver (optional)
- Other services or sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Infant FOC, but meals not included
A dress code is required to enter places of Pagodas and Religious area. No shoes, No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
We suggest you to carry slipper and something to protect from the sun and the dusts
Tour booking name should be the same as your hotel booking name to be secure pickup or need to inform us if different
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.