Private Mardi Himal Trekking - Pokhara
OverviewMardi Himal Trekking is a wonderful journey in the off-the-beaten trail of the Annapurna region. It is still undisturbed and brilliantly admired trail that entices trekkers to explore the hidden gem. The surprising Pyramid Peak, Mardi Himal and its surrounding panoramas are seen splendid. It begins with a drive to Kande from Pokhara and let you explore the amazing nature and awesome culture in Annapurna.
Know More about this tour
Trek to Mardi Himal is best known for the isolated trail and the cultural affluence. Right from the beginning, the trek leads you through the rhododendron forest and the alluring terraced green hill landscape. It goes on through the jaw dropping rocky boulder, enjoying the hospitality of tiny lodges. It is relatively an easy excursion in terms of technicality. Passing through the Forest camp, you ascend to the High Camp and ultimately hike to the Mardi Himal base camp. The Himalayan scenery includes Mardi Himal, Fishtail, Annapurna and Himchuli peak offer their spectacular face on the nearby horizon. The oasis of the green meadows and the sunlight on your head signifies how adorable the excursion is. The hiking and exploration day offers a lifetime memory. Adventure Bound Nepal offers Mardi Himal Trekking with professional guides and the assisting team. Our itinerary is attentively managed with the suitable walking distance. Please, feel free to contact us for more details.Trip Highlight
- Machchapuchre (fishtail), Annapurna South etc can be seen very near
- New route so people are more welcoming than other routes of Nepal
- Start and ending point is different so more different views
- Machchapuchre base camp will be on bottom when you are in Mardi Himal Base Camp
- Less touristic trail
- Virgin forest walk through oaks,rhododendrorn etc
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01 :Drive to Pokhara by tourist bus (6 hours).
Day 02 :Drive Pokhara to Kande then trek start to Forest Camp (2500M).
Day 03 :Forest Camp to Low Camp (2990M).
Day 04 :Low Camp to High Camp.
Day 05 :High camp to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4450) and back to High camp (2990).
Day 06 :High Camp to Sidhing (1885M).
Day 07 :Sidhing to Lwang (1460M).
Day 08 :Lwang to Hyangiakot (1545M), and down to Banskot (1100) and drive to Pokhara.
Day 09 :Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus (6 hours).
Inclusions for Private Mardi Himal Trekking
- 1 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Pokhara
- Tourist bus transportations from Kathmandu Pokhara and Pokhara Kathmandu
- Private transportation from Pokhara trek starting point and trek ending point Pokhara
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for him.
- Sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
Exclusions for Private Mardi Himal Trekking
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and the cash for visa)
- Extra night accommodation and food in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of XX people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.