Private Medellin City Tour - MedellínWrite a Review
OverviewYour professional guide will create a once in a lifetime experience that will certainly inspire you to come back. This tour may be arranged according to your preferences and stops can be made during your journey. This comprehensive tour is perfect for first time visitors and those who wish to get an overview of the city plus the local gastronomy all in one day.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- All-inclusive tour
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourOnce your bilingual driver has met you at the hotel or the location for pick up, the tour heads north on a customized journey by car with AC and all snacks, desserts, and samples included for your convenience. First stop takes place at Pueblito Paisa, a cozy little replica of a typical Colombian village sitting right in the middle of the city, which allows you to see the Medellin valley with amazing 360º views. There is enough free time to walk around and get an overview on the whole valley. Take the best postcard pictures and get ready to discover the rest of the city of eternal springtime, as the fun has only just started.
After this visit, your local guide will wait for you to go on to the next stop in downtown to visit the Barefoot Park, Park of Lights and the infamous Fernando Botero Plaza, where 23 amazing statues of the most popular local artist reside.
Later, you'll head to the stadium area, Laureles, the cable-car, and electric escalators of Comuna 13 to give you a close perspective of the real Medellin.
After approximately 4 hours of a fantastic journey, you should already be familiar with Medellin´s main icons as your private driver/guide takes you back to your hotel or any other location you feel like. Medellin will definitely be honored to welcome you, your family and friends back in the near future, so feel free to ask your guide for info and special deals.
Inclusions for Private Medellin City Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- National Park entrance
- All activities
- Professional driver and guide
Exclusions for Private Medellin City Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please note: single travelers may book, but must pay for 2 people
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.