Private Mekong Delta Eco Tour In Cai Lay From Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
From USD 97.5
OverviewEnjoy a quick two hour drive to Cai Lay, a small but fertile town in the Mekong Delta through the new national highway. Hotel pickup and drop-off, biking and cruise activities, and lunch are included in this tour package.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your tour with pickup from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City for the drive to Cai Lay, a small town on the Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, board a wooden boat to enjoy the countryside scenery and observe life on the river.
Next, stretch your legs a bit with a roughly 4-mile (7-km) bike ride over easy, level terrain. Pedal along narrow village lanes, passing by fruit orchards and cottage industries. Local residents will often greet you with a hello, or xin chao, as you ride by. Arrive at the home of a tropical fruit farmer and take a walk around his orchard, where you have the opportunity to taste fresh fruits. Then rest and take in more views of town from a sampan boat as you are paddled slowly along the canals.
Continue your ride through the Mekong village to a local home for a lunch of delta specialties. After lunch, a short walk takes you back to the car for your return trip to Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions for Private Mekong Delta Eco Tour In Cai Lay From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water ( 2 bottles per person)
- Motorboat ride
- Fresh seasonal fruits and tea at local fruit orchard
- Sampan ride, life jacket
- Use of bike and helmet
Exclusions for Private Mekong Delta Eco Tour In Cai Lay From Ho Chi Minh City
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.