Private Mekong Delta Hideway Tour From Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
From USD 49
OverviewMeet locals and enjoy the Mekong delicacies while you feast on lunch at local restaurant. Experience rides on a motor cart and motor boat. Take a short trip by rowing boat along the canals under the green canopy of water coconuts trees. Visit a local coconut workshop and a family owned sleeping mats workshop.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourThe tour will begin with a pick up at your Ho Chi Minh City hotel to head to Ben Tre Province. Upon arrival in Ham Luong Pier (Ben Tre Town), take a motor boat on Ben Tre river,one of tributaries of Mekong river. Partake in sightseeing and lively activities along the river such as fishing.
Stop at the brickworks to see how to make bricks in the handy traditional style by printing and baking. Next, visit one of many coconut processing workshops located along canal. Turn on natural scissors creeks where they look smaller and smaller as you continue down the village. Take a walk to family owned sleeping mats workshop and enjoy some fruits with tea.
Take a motor cart (or bike if requested in advance) on shady paths where you will pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains. You will be able learn about tropical culture from villagers.
After lunch at the local restaurant, take the row boat along water palm creek and then the motor boat back to Hng Vng Pier. After that, take the van to return to your Ho Chi Minh City accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Mekong Delta Hideway Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Traditional Vietnamese lunch (including 1 soft drink and 1 mineral water).
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (1 bottle per person)
Exclusions for Private Mekong Delta Hideway Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.