Private Mekong Delta Tour - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewTake a cruise along the upper Mekong River and experience life in the Mekong delta and visit its fruit orchards, coconut groves and bee-keeping farms. Discover how coconut candy and enjoy traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
- Ideal choice for families
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourIn the morning depart Saigon by minivan and travel down to Ben Tre, a journey of around 90 minutes. On arrival, freshen up and have a coffee before boarding your private boat to start your Mekong adventure.The boat will cruise along the Ham Luong river (a branch of the Mekong) for sightseeing such as Fish Floating market,Dragon island,Turtle Island and stop off at Unicorn island visiting abundant orchards of tropical fruits
The boat will then stop at a quiet village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life, and traveling into the forest where you can visit fruit orchards before stopping at a riverside restaurant for a delicious and filling lunch, featuring such local delicacies as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp, washed down with some cold drinks or beers . After lunch, its time to board a sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy and observe the pastoral life as you roaming through the fruit plantation village.
You will then get back on your bike and cycle back to the river to board your boat, which will return you to the quayside to your waiting vehicle and the drive back to Saigon.
Inclusions for Private Mekong Delta Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Mekong Delta Tour
- Visa arrangement
- Travel insurances
- Drinks and personal expenses (Laundry, phone calls, etc)
- Services not clearly mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike
- Cai Be and Mekong Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh Cyclo and Walking Small Group Adventure Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Battlefield Private Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels by Bike from Ho Chi Minh City