Day 1: Saigon My Tho Can Tho
- 8:00 AM, VN Bike Tour guide will pick you up for the Private Mekong Delta Tour 2 Days 1 Night.
- Firstly, you will take a leisurely cruise on the Tien river to visit 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, Phoenix. At Kirin islet, feel free to try the freshly barked handmade coconut candy, visit honey bee farm to try some specialty products, then walk through the orchard gardens to taste some seasonal tropical fruits and listen to the folk music.
- Furthermore, you can relax on the rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal, and continue to ride by horse-drawn carriage through the village as the way locals did in the 19th century.
- And then to reach the beautiful riverside restaurant for having lunch with specialties of Mekong Deltas cuisine.
- Finally, you will cruise back to the main land, and go straight to Can Tho city, you will have plenty of free time to explore that city at night after having dinner at your hotel.
Day 2: Can Tho Ben Tre Saigon
- 5:00 AM The perfect time to catch real lively scenery of Cai Rang Floating Market. It takes about 30 for cruising along Hau river from Ninh Kieu wharf, you surely have freedom to try any tropical fruits, drinks or even hot rice noodle soup which is called hu tieu as your light breakfast, just as the way Master Chef Gordon Ramsay highly recommended.
- After that, you will visit the chewy noodle workshop to learn more about other kinds of Vietnamese noodles. To know is to admire locals creation while they can make many versions of food from rice. Especially, you will never get a second chance try unique noodles pizza in anywhere else.
- On the way back to Saigon, you will stop in Ben Tre province which is called as a coconut kingdom in Vietnam. Over there, you can easily find out how useful of a tree of heaven affecting in locals life.
- You will be riding through a truly countryside where car is nearly impossible to get through with small complex terrain.
- With about 7 10 km biking, you are going to pass tropical fruit gardens, get across the bridge with vast mangrove palm scenery from both side, visit a countryside market and take some funny talks with friendly locals over there. Maybe you can stop at the local houses on the biking way for a quick visit to feel more about real Mekong lifestyle.
- Following that, you will come to coconut garden to harvest the fruit for yourself and then have a typical home grow, homemade lunch just the same as locals on the Private Mekong Delta Tour 2 Days 1 Night.