After pickup in Ho chi minh city, we will head to Ben Tre, known as a biggest coconut producing regions in Vietnam. After around 2 hours driving along the expressway, you will see the very beautiful scenery filled with rice fields, vegetable plantations and get to see the life of some of the farmers who work on these farms. The tour itinerary is as follows:
- Take a long boat trip along Ham Luong river - to enjoy the fresh air, natural environment and especlly to see about the life of fishing man when they are working on their small boats. Visit the local brick factory to know how to make brick with the very -old -style- working.
- Visit the local coconut candy, coconut wine, dried coconut flesh factory. It's really local one. Take a short walking in local street to go to mat weaving work-shop to see local people using water -grasses to make their products.
- Take a 15km bike ride around this beautiful island with its coconut plantations and some small canals along the roads.
- Visit a local house and enjoy green tea and coconut juice. Have a look about little pottery collection of local people. Take a short rest on hammocks
- Enjoy lunch in a small local riverside restaurant. Trying a very special fish in Mekong Delta: "Elephant Ear Fish" with fresh rice noodles.
- Enjoy the romantic and beautiful riverside scenery when taking a sampan in small cannel.
- Enjoy your time.