Private Miami City Tour By Minibus With Optional Biscayne Bay Cruise
OverviewOn this private 3.5 hour city tour of Miami you have the option to visit Coral Gables (where you can admire the Spanish influence in its architecture) and the bohemian area of Coconut Grove with its unique architecture (where you can also enjoy an iced lemonade in the park-not included). Additionally, you will visit Little Havana to see the elaboration of the Cuban cigars and try Cuban coffee (included).
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin from your desired location in the Miami-Dade area. You will travel to Coral Gables, a place known for its banyan giant trees and wide-open streets. You will have the chance to explore the Venetian pool and the Biltmore Hotel. Later, you will pass by Coconut Grove; a charming bayside neighborhood filled with cafes, galleries and boutiques. You are welcome to stop at Coconut Grove Park for an iced lemonade if you wish (optional, and not included).
Other points of interest include Brickell Financial District, Downtown Miami and the Art Deco area (where you can admire Espanola Way, Lincoln Road and the beautiful Ocean Drive Street). May may select to include a boat ride on the Biscayne Bay as well, for an additional charge. You will have the added benefit of pickup and drop-off to anywhere in the Miami-Dade area.
You will then head to the South Beach area for a quick look at the main streets like Lincoln road. Should you choose the option, you will be able to take a 1.5 hour boat ride on the Biscayne Bay, to see beautiful homes, and take in the scenery of the city.
You will be dropped off at your desired location in the Miami-Dade area at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Private Miami City Tour By Minibus With Optional Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minibus
Exclusions for Private Miami City Tour By Minibus With Optional Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required or equivalent in price
A maximum of 14 people per booking
Boat tour option will make tour duration 5 hours instead of 3.5 hours
Pickup from Broward County is available for an additional fee of USD $150 round trip (or USD $75 one way if preferred)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.