OverviewWelcome to Paris; the Michelin Star Capital of the world! What better place to enjoy some delicious haute cuisine? Visit the Michelin Starred restaurants of not one, but three different star-chefs during this unique private gourmet experience!
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourGet ready for a private Parisian gastronomy experience like no other! Enjoy divine dishes at not just one, but 3 different Michelin Star Restaurants during this unique Withlocals Originals tour. The top of the French haute cuisine, all combined in one culinary route just for you!
Youll enjoy top-notch culinary creations at the most beautiful locations to wine and dine in Paris. Your first stop will be at Benoit, the French bistro-style restaurant run by the amazing chef Alain Ducasse, the holder for 21 Michelin stars. Enjoy a signature dish paired with French wine just for you, feeling like a true Parisian in the classy design of the bistro.
Continue for your next magnifique dish at the beautiful Les Fables de la Fontaine, where Michelin Star Chef Julia Sedefjian rules the kitchen. She does this at an age of just 21 years young, making her the youngest Michelin star chef in the world! Have a stop at the Tour Eiffel just before you continue to your final two courses at Le Violon dIngres, owned by world-renowned star chef Christian Constant.
This private tour is lead by local guides who all understand and appreciate exclusive French cuisine. Let them guide you from one special dining location to another while they share insights about the French food culture and personal fun anecdotes with you. Youll discover much more than the fabulous tastes of Michelin starred recipes while wandering the picturesque streets with a local!
Any specific food preferences can always be taken into account - the tour can be 100% tailored around your tastes and wishes. Just let your host know about any special requests!
This is the plan: we are meeting in front of Htel de Ville, we get to know each other and then we start our tasty journey. First stop, Benoit Paris: start your Michelin experience with the Chef's signature dish paired with wine in a cosy French bistro-style restaurant. Then we move to Les Fables de La Fontaine - let yourself surprised by the Chef's choice in the chic restaurant led by the youngest female chef in the world. After a short walk to have the best view of Le Tour Eiffel, we go to the final stop, Le Violon dIngres - enjoy both a main dish and a dessert in world's renowned Chef Christian Constant restaurant!
Restaurant 1: 1 dish per guest - the Chefs signature dish (starter) paired with wine and a glass of water
Restaurant 2:1 dish per guest - Chefs choice (amuse bouche + starter), no drinks included, but they can be ordered and paid separately by guests
Restaurant 3: 2 dishes per guest - main dish + dessert of choice from daily menu, no drinks included, but they can be ordered and paid separately by guests
Inclusions for Private Michelin Star Food Tour
- A One-of-a-Kind Exclusive Food Experience
- Top Notch Dining Locations
- 4 Servings at Michelin Star Restaurants included
- 100% Tailored around you
Exclusions for Private Michelin Star Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.