OverviewBy tasting 10 local Craft Beers in 3 local Craft Beer Pubs, this tour gives you the chance to discover Budapest's emerging Micro-Brewery scene. From our professional beer-guide you will gain knowledge of Budapest, the process and history of making Craft Beer. As the Craft Beer places are located in the city center, you will see and experience Budapest on the way. The tour can end up in a popular dance club if youd like to, or can stay in the midst of Budapests micro-breweries for the rest of your night if you prefer.
- Free drinks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourTraditionally being a wine country, Hungary was never really famous for its mass-produced lager beers. This has already changed, as in the last few years dozens of microbreweries started to craft unique products of their own. Each of them have their own beer recipes and peculiarities. The goal of this tour is to show you the best of these microbreweries and the best brews they have to offer. If you wish to taste beers of the quality of Guinness, but with more progressive recipes at surprisingly fair prices, while you explore the downtown area of Budapest this tour is for you!
Proving the growing popularity of Hungarian craft beer culture, Budapest holds an event called Főzdefeszt twice a year where over 80 home brewing brands show their best brews to thousands of beer fans. If you don’t have the opportunity to visit one of these events, don’t worry, this tour will introduce you to the best lagers, dark and red beers, ales, hybrids and wheat beers among other award-winning brews. You will visit hidden Craft Beer Pubs in Budapest that specialize in craft beers, hidden away from trendy bars, mostly visited by locals.
During the beer tour you'll be taken to 3 of the best microbreweries in downtown Budapest. You’ll have a free taste of the specialities of each bar and have the opportunity to taste further unique brews at all of them. You’ll be provided with a professional beer-guide who will explain a bit about the sights you’ll see during your walk and of course about the beer brands, breweries and the brews themselves.
Inclusions for Private Micro-Brewery Craft Beer Tasting Tour Of Budapest
- Hotel pickup on foot (selected downtown hotels only)
- Professional local beer guide
- Flexible itinerary customizable to your wishes
- Hungarian microbrewery visits
- 10 craft beer tastings
Exclusions for Private Micro-Brewery Craft Beer Tasting Tour Of Budapest
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and additional drinks
- Transport to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.