Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To Budapest With A Stop At Bratislava For Up To 15 PeopleWrite a Review
OverviewOur company is responsible for the management of your journey from the time of departure from Prague to the time when the minibus arrives to its destination in Budapest and we are stand by to assist in case there is a need for any help during the transit.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourTravel in style with up to 15 passengers in your group with a comfortable minibus and discover the beautiful countryside on your ride from Prague to Budapest. Our English speaking coach driver will make several breaks on the way for your comfort. The most popular would be a 120 minute break at Bratislava.
Bratislava has always been a flourishing and prosperous town, which has made the most of its strategic position on the Danube and at the intersections of important European trade routes. In the Mediaeval period and later in the 18th century, it was a significant economic centre and later, a cultural and political centre of Central Europe. It was thanks to its location that in the 16th Century, Bratislava i became the capital and coronation town of the Hungarian Kingdom and the place, where its crown jewels were kept. For one thing, it was remote from the invading Turks, yet close to imperial Vienna, from where the whole of the Austro-Hungarian Empire was governed for almost the following 500 years.
Cultural buffs will not be disappointed. The city walls and the wonderful St. Michael’s Gate remind visitors that town fortifications were essential in the 1300s. The architecture ranges from gothic to Renaissance, baroque, rococo to neo-classic and empire. The coronation route of Hungarian Kings is marked out in plaques with gilded crowns hammered into the cobblestones. Visitors seeking the inside story need only take the tour through the Old Town Hall, including its climb to the top of the bell tower and the castle, which Maria Theresa used as her favourite residence.
Our state-of-the-art minibuses feature in-car GPS, CD player, air conditioning, complimentary bottled water and spacious luggage trailer. We pride ourselves in the quality of our service and care for comfort and safety of our passengers.
Inclusions for Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To Budapest With A Stop At Bratislava For Up To 15 People
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To Budapest With A Stop At Bratislava For Up To 15 People
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting