Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To DresdenWrite a Review
OverviewOur company is responsible for the management of your journey from the time of departure from Prague to the time when the minibus arrives to its destination in Dresden and we are stand by to assist in case there is a need for any help during the transit.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourTravel in style with up to 15 passengers in your group with a comfortable minibus and discover the beautiful countryside on your ride from Prague to Dresden. Our English speaking coach driver will make several breaks on the way for your comfort. The most popular could be an optional 120 minute break at Terezin.
Terezin is a fortress built by the Enlightenment ruler Josef II and although the building named after his mother Maria Theresa was supposed to be used for defence, it paradoxically became infamous first of all as a prison, and later during World War Two as a Jewish ghetto and concentration camp. You can also visit the Terezín Monument dedicated to the victims of the holocaust and pay your tribute at the monument to people’s indefatigable bravery and the will to live.
Our state-of-the-art minibuses feature in-car GPS, CD player, air conditioning, complimentary bottled water and spacious luggage trailer. We pride ourselves in the quality of our service and care for comfort and safety of our passengers.
Inclusions for Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To Dresden
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To Dresden
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.