Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To Krakow For Up To 15 PeopleWrite a Review
OverviewOur company is responsible for the management of your journey from the time of departure from Prague to the time when the minibus arrives to its destination in Krakow and we are stand by to assist in case there is a need for any help during the transit.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourCome with us on a journey to discover the city of Krakow.
Krakow is one of the most culturally and politically significant cities in Poland. It was the central site of the Nazi General Government during WWII, and there’s still a residual feeling of solemnity here that’s especially apparent during visits to the Plaszow Concentration Camp and the Oskar Schindler Factory. Both the Historic City Centre and the Jewish District are brimming with cafés, shops, and pubs, and the 10-acre Main Market Square is a medieval feast for the senses.
Our English speaking coach driver will make several breaks on the way for your comfort. Our state-of-the-art minibuses feature in-car GPS, CD player, air conditioning, complimentary bottled water and spacious luggage trailer. We pride ourselves in the quality of our service and care for comfort and safety of our passengers.
Inclusions for Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To Krakow For Up To 15 People
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Private Mini Coach Transfer From Prague To Krakow For Up To 15 People
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.