Private Monaco, Eze And La Turbie Half-Day Tour From Nice
OverviewUpon your arrival in Monaco, stop in Eze to discover this medieval village overlooking the French Riviera, and seize the opportunity to visit the perfume factory Fragonard. Go through the village of La Turbie with its Trophy of the Alps, reach the luxurious principality of Monaco with the Prince Palace, the Monte Carlo Casino, the Cathedral, the gardens, and the famous formula One Grand Prix circuit.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourFollowing a pickup at your Nice hotel at approximately 8:30am or 12:30pm (depending on option chosen), take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan to begin your 4-hour tour. Then, spin along the scenic Middle Corniche road toward Villefranche and admire sweeping views over the pretty bay.
Explore the medieval village of ze at your leisure during a 1.5-hour stop, then visit the renowned Fragonard perfume factory with your private guide and discover the heady blends of fragrance in production (own expense).
Continue along the Grande Corniche and gaze out over the historic village of la Turbie widely considered among the French Riveras finest Roman ruins. From here, descend to the shoreline to the state-city of Monaco in time for the changing of the guards at 11:55am (morning tour only).
Enjoy free time to wander around the Old Town at your leisure, and perhaps take in top attractions such as St. Nicholas Cathedral and its chapel, or the St. Martin Gardens (own expense). Meet back up with your private guide for an exhilarating spin along the world-famous Monaco Grand Prix circuit, then stop at Monte-Carlos casino (own expense, afternoon tour only).
When your time in Monte-Carlo comes to an end, return along the coastal roads to your Nice hotel to conclude your 4-hour tour.
Inclusions for Private Monaco, Eze And La Turbie Half-Day Tour From Nice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Monaco, Eze And La Turbie Half-Day Tour From Nice
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is formal
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of eight people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-day Trip: Monaco and Monte Carlo from Nice by Minivan
- Private Day Trip: Provence Countryside by Minivan from Nice
- Mobile WiFi in Nice
- Nice Airport Arrival Transfer to Nice city
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour to Eze and Monaco-Monte Carlo from Nice
- Full-Day Small-Group Tour to Saint-Tropez from Nice
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Cannes
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Monaco