Private Monumental Lisbon Tour
OverviewPortugal is one of the oldest nations in the world, and Lisbon as the capital of a nation almost millennial, is the mirror of the country's evolution over time.Lisbon is home to many of the country's most important landmarks and ancient treasures. Countless monuments to the past are scattered all around the Lisbon region, so join us as we take you around this monumental path.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
The storied history of Lisbon comes to life on this guided walking tour through the streets of the Portuguese capital. With a private guide, set out to explore the monuments to the past, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and ancient treasures that dot this breathtaking coastal metropolis.
After meeting your guide in the center of the city, embark on a walking tour of this beautiful city by the sea. Your knowledgeable guide gives you an overview of the city's history, explaining how the architecture found here was inspired by Phoenicians, Celts, Romans, Visigoths, and Moors at various points throughout the past.
Your first stop is in the lively Chiado district, where locals bustle between restaurants, museums, and famous shops. From there, venture to viewpoints that look out over the hilly streets and colorful buildings of historic neighborhoods like the Bairro Alto, and venture to the waterfront to stroll across the grand Praa do Comrcio. Get an up-close look at architectural details like intricately painted and gilded tiles, which represent Portugal's past as an empire that once spanned continentsfrom Europe and Africa to Asia and South America. The birthplace of some of the world's greatest voyages, most thrilling discoveries, and fantastic adventures is at your fingertips on this engaging exploration.
Inclusions for Private Monumental Lisbon Tour
- Untold stories about city's most famous monuments
- Scenic views & photo opportunities in the Portuguese capital
- Fascinating architecture of the Moorish & Jewish quarters
Exclusions for Private Monumental Lisbon Tour
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
You Might Also Like
- 4 hours private Sailing trip to Oeiras beach
- Sintra Royal Palaces Day Trip from Lisbon: Queluz Palace, Pena Palace and Pena Park
- vora Day Trip from Lisbon
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon