Private Morning Tour: Saigon History And Street Food By Motorbike - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewLet you truly experience Vietnam through our 3.5-hour morning scooter tour.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Rise early as tour pick up is at 8:00. Ride through numerous streets of District 1 to Binh Thanh district to observe the local people worship at Jade Emperor Temple. This antiquity temple was built by the very first Chinese community in Saigon more than 100 years ago.
Afterwards, visit a 60-year-old coffee shop. For the Vietnamese, morning can not be completed without a glass of coffee; however, unlike the other coffee you may have before, this coffee is different. Today you'll enjoy a tasty cup of hot coffee made in a very old style by using a cloth filter that will give you a nostalgic feeling.
Then drive to the Tomb of Marshal Le Van Duyet - a general during Nguyen Dynasty who helped unify the country. Built in 19th century, it's an oasis away from the outside noise and more well-known with local residents than tourists. People worship and respect Le Van Duyet as a god-like status not only with his colorful history, but also to his great governance turning Saigon into a bustling and prosperous region.
Before heading back to your hotel, make a a quick stop at an old apartment where one of the last U.S helicopters took off in 1975 (the end of Vietnam War) and then enjoy delight lunch with Bnh Xo - Vietnamese Pancake (southern style), B L Lt- grilled beef in Lot leaf, Nem Cun - fresh spring roll with grilled pork.
Inclusions for Private Morning Tour: Saigon History And Street Food By Motorbike
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
- Scooter with English speaking guide and driver.
- Qualified helmet.
- Rain Poncho
- Local food and drinks
- Mineral water and wet tissue.
Exclusions for Private Morning Tour: Saigon History And Street Food By Motorbike
- Personal tip for your guide & rider.
- Personal expense during the trip.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
Not recommended for participants with back problems.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
Passport details is required on the day of travel to register travel insurance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Day Trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike
- Cai Be and Mekong Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City