Private Morocco Day Tour: Tangier From Seville
OverviewThis day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, this city holds a cosmopolitan flavour that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe. Tour includes ferry passage to and from Morocco.
Know More about this tourAfter 2 hours driving we will get Tarifa, which was the first Spanish city taken by the Moors in 711. If you wish you can have some free time to explore this beautiful white village while your driver is taking your ferry tickets to the port.
Once we have pass the customs, will take the ferry towards the African continent, Morocco is less than 9 miles (13km) from Tarifa, and in no more than an hour we will finally get our destination, Tangier.
In Tangier a local guide will be waiting for us and he will show you all the main sites in the city, the Kasbah, the souk and of coursethe narrow streets of the Medina. Your guide will also take you to discover one of the main attractions of Morocco, its cuisine. You will never be alone, unless you expressly desire it, in this case the tour guide will let you know which are the best areas to explore.
This will be without doubt the most unforgettable day of your holidays.
Inclusions for Private Morocco Day Tour: Tangier From Seville
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Morocco Day Tour: Tangier From Seville
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, and depending on the nationality might require a visa. Please check before booking
Minimum age is 4 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain if applicable, any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- Sevilla Tapas tour in the historic triana neighborhood
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour