Private Moscow Boat Tour
OverviewOn this 3-hour tour prepare your cameras for scenic and romantic views of Moscow. You will see the famous bridges of Bolshoy Kamenny, Patriarshy, Borodinsky, Bagration and Krymsky - all unique, with interesting history and design. You will pass 37 embankments during the cruise and learn about Moscow's history from it's foundation in 1147 till the 21th century. This is a cool opportunity to see a mashup of ancient and modern architecture.After the tour feast at a local coffee bar in Gorky Park with waterfront views or get back to your hotel.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tour
Timing is flexible and you can start the tour any time you prefer.
This tour can be customized to make it a unique experience for you.Your private local guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and discuss the tour itinerary with you at the beginning of the tour.
10.00amMeet your private guide in the lobby of your hotel and get a brief historical and cultural tour while on the way to the river cruise port.
11.00am Explore the city via river on 2-hour boat ride while hearing interesting stories about Moscow's past and present. Get an up close and personal look at the architectural gems of Moscowfrom distinctive periods and styles starting form 15th century and finishing with modern-era architectural ensembles.
Get panoramic waterfront views and vistas of the world famous landmarks and sites, as well as the best views of the Kremlin, the fortress that used to be a settlement on Borovitsky Hill back in the 11th century. Other sites to marvel at includeNovospassky Bridge, a 100-year old bridge originally built in the 16th century;Novospassky Monastery, one of the few fortified monasteries in Moscow; theRussian Ministry of Defense; theCathedral of Christ the Savior; andStalin skyscraper on Kotelnicheskaya (Tinkers) embankment, built in 1950s and full of intrigues and mysteries.
Don't miss theLuzhniki stadium, the central playing field for the2018 World Cup.
1.00pm Finish the tour in Gorky Park (or any other spot of your choice) and enjoy a nice coffeewith water views.
Inclusions for Private Moscow Boat Tour
- Boat ticket
- Private tour
- Friendly local guide
- Multiple start times available
- Customized itinerary
- Flexibility during the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Meeting in the hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Private Moscow Boat Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please indicate preferred start time in comments when booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.