Private Moscow Metro Tour
OverviewTake a 3-hour private Moscow Metro Tour to see the most historical metro stations, learn fun facts and fascinating stories and feel like a local in the most beautiful Metro in the world. Metro pass is included in the price of the tour. Your private guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to any place you wish after the tour.See 10 stations on 2-hour tour or 15 stations on 3-hour tour: Komsomolskaya, Kieskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Prospekt Mira, Belorusskaya, Mayakovskaya, Novokuznetskaya, Revolution Square (Ploshad Revolutsii), Arbatskaya, Sparrow Hills, Victory Park, Slavic Boulevard, Vystavochnaya, Kurskaya, Rimskaya.Get lucky and see a one-of-a-kind Aquarelle Train – a picture gallery on wheels, or bump into a hidden entrance to the secret Metro-2.Take a Coffee Ring ride, check out the station with your sign of the Zodiac, chase the inhabitants of ancient seas, take a selfie with your friendly local guides, and simply have fun!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Yourprivate guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Say zdravstvuyte to Moscow which is as big as Luxembourg, and to Moscow Metro with its 200 stations, 44 of which are recognized as objects of historical and cultural heritage.
Timing is flexible and you can start the tour any time you prefer.
You will take a memorable metro ride with your private guide and see the oldest metro station, as well as the deepest, the longest, and, of course, the most beautiful: Komsomolskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Kieskaya, Belorusskaya, Prospekt Mira, Mayakovskaya, Revolution Square (Ploshad Revolutsii), Novokuznetskaya, Arbatskaya, Victory Park, Sparrow Hills, Slavic Boulevard, Kurskaya, Vystavochnaya, Rimskaya.
Moscow Metro system consists of 12 lines and well cover all of them on the tour! Take the same subway cars that operate in the countries of the former Soviet Union, as well as in Sofia, Budapest, Warsaw, Prague and Tehran.
Learn interesting facts and stories about the speed of trains, the distance between the stations, what are the busiest lines and get shocked how much it costs to build 1 km of the railway orsimply to rename the station.
Drop into a Moscow Metro museum if its open that day and see the relics of Metro which date back to1930s.
Finish the tour at your hotel, Novodevichy Convent, Sparrow Hills or any other spot you want.
This tour can be customized to make it a unique experience for you.Your private local guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and discuss the tour itinerary with you at the beginning of the tour.
Highlights of the tour:
- Visit 10 or 15 must-see Metro stations
- Check the oldest metro station opened in 1935
- See the 76 bronze figuresdepicting Soviet heroes on Ploschad Revolutsii station
- Take pictures of insanely-elaborate metro stations and dontforget to rub the nose of the bronze dog and to look at the Soviet sky
- Listen to the stories about Metro-2 - a secret metro line that supposedly links the Kremlin with KGB. See unique Soviet-era dcor with marble, bronze, lavish mosaics, paintings, sculptures, stained glass
- Explore the underground treasures of Russian Soviet past
- Take a chance to catch nice Sparrow Hills views from Luzhniki Metro Bridge. The only Moscow metro station above the water
- If you are lucky,catch a uniqueAquarelle Train a wheeled painting exhibition, brilliantly painted with pictures of peony, chrysanthemums, daisies, sunflowers and every cart is exceptional
- Visit the Museum of Moscow Metro on a 3-hour metro tour
- See some of Stalin skyscrapers on a 3-hour tour
- Enjoy Russian traditional lunch at a cozy authentic cafeon a 3-hour tour
You may choose to finish the tour on Sparrow Hills to hunt down the spot where you can see all seven of Stalin sisters at once!
Inclusions for Private Moscow Metro Tour
- All taxes
- Metro pass
- Private tour
- Russian lunch (on selected option with lunch)
- Friendly local guide
- Multiple start times available
- Customized itinerary
- Flexibility during the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Meeting in the hotel
- Expert local advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Exclusions for Private Moscow Metro Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.