Dont be afraid of being lost! The local guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel to start the tour. Then you will follow the guide to the Metro system to see the best stations.
At first, you will stop at Komsomolskaya station where the history of the whole Metro system in Moscow started in 1935. After that, you will continue your trip around the Koltsevaya or Circle line where you will see the stations that look like magnificent palaces:
- Pompous Komsomolskaya station that shows the heroes of the Russian history who encouraged Russian people in the Second World War,
- Novoslobodskaya station that reflects the ideal soviet life and reminds the Catholic cathedral at the same time,
- Kiyevskaya station where you can the history of the relationships between Russian and Ukraine in the Soviet period,
- Belorusskaya station where the Belorussian life and culture are shown,
- The UNESCO station Mayakovskaya that was built on the base of the dirigible construction,
- Revolution Square where you can see the underground museum of bronze monuments,
- And others.
In the end of the tour, the guide will be glad to answer all your questions and give some recommendations how to spend your time in the city wisely.