Private Mount HuaShan Hiking Tour With Cable Car Ride From Xi'an - Xian
OverviewDrive through Shaanxi country-side to Mount Hua, also known as HuaShan, your private guide will lead you to take sightseeing cable car to the WestPeak. You will visit all five Mt. Hua peaks and then back to the foot from North Peak by cable car. Packed lunch is provided and dinner is served at selected local restaurant. Yourtour will start withtaking cable car either to the West Peak or to the North Peak.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver will meet youin the lobby of your hotel at 8am to commence your journey to Mount Hua, also known as HuaShan. The journey to HuaShan takes approximately 2.5hours and passes through the Shaanxi countryside for about 75 miles (120 kilometers) to the east of Xian.
After your arrival at thetourist center of Mount HuaShan, a shuttle bus will transfer you and your guide along with other visitors to the Cable Car Station of the West Peak. The cable car will take about 20 minutes to reach the top of West Peak and you will have a good view of the surrounding area as you ride to the top.After you reach the topyou can continue to climb up to the other peaks at your own pace. It takes about 3 to 4 hours on-foot to North peak where you will come back down by the cable car.
HuaShan is located at the eastern end of the Qin Mountain Range in Southern Shaanxi Province, that divides China into north and south. The mountain is made up of five peaks,the highest of which is the South Peak at 7,070 feet (2,155 meters). Each peak has its own special attractions. During your tour, you will visit West Peak first at 6,831 feet (2,082meters), where you can explore the Buddhist and Taoist temples found at the top. From here you can continue to the other peaks. A packed lunch is provided as there are no lunch facilities in the mountain area.
After getting down from the North Peak by cable car, you will be transferred back to your Xi'an hotel where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Private Mount HuaShan Hiking Tour With Cable Car Ride From Xi'an
- Entrance fees
- Packed lunch&snacks
- Cable car charges
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Xi'an Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Mount HuaShan Hiking Tour With Cable Car Ride From Xi'an
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour