Your private group'sMount Rainier helicopter flight and hiking combo full day tour is divided intothree parts: 35+ minutehelicopter flight,4 hour ground tour with naturalist hike, and a catered meal. As the helicopter's capacity is limited to just 3 passengers, groups of 4 to 6 guests will be divided between morning and afternoon flights. Private groups of 4 to 6, while split between morning and afternoon flights,will enjoy all of the same incredible experiences and the full group will have a catered lunch together by the National Park. Private groups of 3 or fewertouring in the morning will have lunch in the Park before flying back to Seattle. Private groups of 3 or fewerflyingto the Parkin the afternoon will have an afternoon tea and snacks before the return trips to Seattle in the early evening. Please contact us for further details!
In a 4-seater Robinson R44, you'll soar over the Mt. Rainier Wilderness, getting up close with peaks, glaciers, waterfalls and thundering rivers that would take days of strenuous hiking to reach from the ground. Between Mt. Rainier and Seattle, your pilot will even take you on a close flyby of Snoqualmie Falls and you'll glide over the Cascade foothills' lakes, rivers and dense forests. You'll enjoy incredible photography opportunities with a bird's eye view of all of this stunning scenery.On the clearest days, you'll also catch glimpses of Mt. Baker, Mt. Adams, Mt. St. Helens, and even Mt. Hood in Oregon--5 of the greatest Pacific Northwest Peaks in a day! As you fly along, your expert pilot will point out the sites and maneuver the helicopter to offer the best views.
Ground Tour & Naturalist Hike
Once on the ground at a secluded location surrounded by plunging valleys, your ground tour guide will take you to experience the best of the National Park that you won't get to see from the helicopter: walk through a towering old growth forest, gaze across wildflower fields that burst with color in the summer sun, and feel the cool spray of mist from crashing waterfalls.
You'll learn about the mountain's geologic history, diverse climate and stunning glaciology. On a moderate hike, you'll breath in the freshest mountain air and search for wildlife in the forest and sub-alpine slopes. Stopping frequently to marvel at the scenery around us, countless photography opportunities await you around each bend in the trail.
Inclusive Catered Meal
We want you to eat well during your full day excursion with us. Your private tour with us includes a delicious, beautifully catered meal in the midst of Mt. Rainier's natural splendor. While the group will fly into and out of the Park separately, you will share lunch together on the ground surrounded by the Park's natural beauty. Time for lunch together is approximately 1 hour.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 7 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Morning Departure: 7:30am, Pick-ups at downtown Seattle hotels begin at approximately 7:30am. Actual pick-up time may slightly vary if multiple pick-ups are required. The local supplier will conta.. read more
Departure Details :
Morning Departure, Guests from your private group departing in the morning can be picked-up from any single location within the greater Seattle metro area. , Afternoon Departure, Guests from yo.. read more
Return Details :
Morning DepartureYour tour will conclude at Boeing Field. Boeing Field is approximately 10 minutes' drive south of downtown Seattle. If you require assistance to arrange ground transportation fro.. read more
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
For the ultimate Mt. Rainier tour experience, look no further this exclusive helicopter flight and hiking tour combination experience. With 369 square miles of rugged mountainous terrain and Washington's highest peak at it's core, this incredible helicopter flight and ground tour combined together is the only way to see the most of Mt. Rainier in a single day. Your tour includes a 35 minute flight between Seattle's Boeing Field and Mt. Rainier National Park, a flyby of Snoqualmie Falls, a 4 hour ground tour through the National Park itself, anda delicious catered meal for your group in the National Park. This is a private boutique tour experience, and is limited to groups up to just 6 people.
Know More about this tour
- Private Boutique Tour, This private tour is for groups of just1 to 6 guests.There is no more boutique Mt. Rainier tour experience available. , , 35+ Minute Flight , You will fly approximately35 minutes between Boeing Field and Mt. Rainier. Flight' are routedto do aflyby of Snoqualmie Falls, the Cascade foothills, and the Mt. Rainier wilderness. , , 4 Hour Private Ground Tour , 4 hour ground tour and naturalist hike of Mt. Rainier National Park. , , Catered Private Lunch , Groups of 4 to 6 will be divided between morning and afternoon flights. Your entire group will meet together for a delicious lunch in the Park where you can take photos together with the helicopter and your guides and trade stories. , , Private Ground Transport , Guests departing on the morning flight will be transported to Mt. Rainier via private ground transport and return to Seattle via helicopter. Guests joining the tour on the afternoon flight will arrive in Mt. Rainier National Park via helicopter and return to Seattle via private ground transport. , , Unparalleled Photography, Incredible photography opportunities await with with bird's eye views of Mt. Rainier, Snoqualmie Falls, and the Cascades. Yourphotography journey continues during the 4 hour ground tour.
- All Tours
- Gratuities for pilot and guide (recommended)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional food/drink not listed in tour description
- Morning Departure
- Transportation from Boeing Field to downtown Seattle (the drive is approximately 10 minutes)
- Afternoon Departure
- Transportation from downtown Seattle to Boeing Field (the drive is approximately 10 minutes)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. This tour may be canceled due to poor weather or high winds that could hinder travel via helicopter. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or a full refund.
This tour includes a moderate amount of walking and hiking on marked trails, but over many uneven surfaces as well as up and down hills.
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 240 lbs (109 kg). will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Please dress appropriately: Conditions in the mountains change quickly, so please dress appropriately. Even in sunny weather, you may feel warm when walking uphill but could cool quickly once we stop for a rest. We recommend preparing multiple layers, such as a t-shirt, insulating layer and a waterproof layer like a shell or windbreaker. Please also wear appropriate footwear such as sturdy soled shoes or hiking boots.
You Might Also Like
- Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour
- Seattle Locks Cruise
- Seattle Underground History Tour
- Seattle Combo Tour: City Tour, Pike Place Market and Boeing Factory
- Food and Cultural Walking Tour of Pike Place Market
- Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle City Tour
- Viator Exclusive: Early-Access Food Tour of Pike Place Market
- Seattle Harbor Cruise