Private Mumbai Local Train Ride With Dhobhi Ghat Tour
OverviewThis private 4-hour tour is a great picture taking opportunity for visitors to Mumbai. Experience the real lifestyle of world-famous colorful open-laundry along with bizarre Mumbai local train ride. Enjoy the services of private guide and much more.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStart tour after meeting the Guide who happen to be a city expert. Head towards the Churchgate station afterwords.
Churchgate is an area in downtown South Mumbai. During the eighteenth and up to the mid-19th century, Mumbai was a walled city. The city walls had three gates, and Church Gate, named after St. Thomas Cathedral, Mumbai was one of the gates. The gate was situated near the present day location of Flora Fountain. In the mid-19th century, the city walls were torn down to aid in the expansion program.
Board the famous Mumbai Local train to Mahalakshmi station. Spread over 465 kilometres (289 mi), the suburban railway operates 2,342 train services and carries more than 7.5 million commuters daily. By annual ridership (2.64 billion), the Mumbai Suburban Railway is the busiest rapid transit system in the world.
Walk through the alleys of Dhobi Ghat an open air laundry of Mumbai. Dhobi Ghat (Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat) is a well known open air laundromat in Mumbai, India.There are rows of open-air concrete wash pens, each fitted with its own flogging stone. Called the world's largest outdoor laundry, Dhobi Ghat is a very popular attraction among foreign tourists.
Walk back to the Mahalakshmi railway station and board the train back to ChurchGate station. The private guide ensures the smooth arrangements, proper attention, fun filled walk and most important the safety of passengers.
The trip ends at Churchgate station.
Inclusions for Private Mumbai Local Train Ride With Dhobhi Ghat Tour
- Train tickets from Churchgate station to Mahalakshmi station and back
- Walking tour
- Mumbai Local Train rid
- Government taxes and surcharge
Exclusions for Private Mumbai Local Train Ride With Dhobhi Ghat Tour
- Any thing not mentioned in inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Private Bollywood Tour of India
- Private Walking Tour of Dharavi Slum
- Private Slum and Bollywood Tour Including Lunch
- Mumbai Private Tour: Half Day Bollywood Studio Tour
- Private Overnight-Tour of Mumbai Including Gateway of India and Dhobi Ghat
- Private Tour: Malabar Hill, Mani Bhavan and Dhobi Ghat in Mumbai