Upon joining the tour your guide will present you with information about a multitude of places of interest and excitement across the 'Maximum City' - you're free to pick and choose where you'd like to go or have our guide make their recommendations.
A few of our favourite places include
- Dhobi ghat: The world's largest outdoor laundry! See the dhobiwallahs, or washermen, scrubbing sheets from Mumbai's largest hospitals and hotels at this busy outdoor laundry area!
- Jain temple: It considered one of the most beautiful, intricately-decorated temples in the city. Jainism, an Indian religion, prizes peacefulness and non-violence above all.
- Kamala nehru park: Visit one of Mumbai's greenest and most peaceful areas on top of Malabar hill. You won't believe the eye-popping view out over Marine drive and the Arabian sea!
- Banganga Tank: Surrounded by Hindu temples, this famous 12th century tank is believed to contain water with special healing powers. Rumour has it that its spring comes from the holy Ganges river.
- Haji Ali Mosque: Surrounded on all sides by water, this mosque is located at the end of a long causeway protruding into the sea. It is the tomb of Saint Haji Ali, a wealthy Muslim who renounced the world and proceeded to Mecca. It is said that he died in Mecca and the casket miraculously drifted to the spot where the mosque was later built in his honour.