- 9am, pick up at your hotel in Tokyo by our English speaking driver.
- Visit Asakusa Nakamise Shopping Street, find your Japanese gift here.
- Ueno park and Ameya Yokocho Street to understand the Tokyo's traditional culture. In Akihabara electric City, you will find the latest electronic products with the lowest possible prices.
- Lunch at a local restaurant - arranged Japanese halal meal.
- After lunch, it's the time for prayer at Tokyo camii (Tokyo Mosque) .
- Before going back to hotel, visit Imperial Palace which locates in the center of Tokyo. This was the former shogun's castle and now the residence of Japanese Imperial family. By taking a look at the Nijubashi Bridge, you will see this was once a fortress of the castle.
- 5:00pm arrive at your hotel in Tokyo