Private Muslim Tokyo TourWrite a Review
Private Tokyo tour for Muslim tourists including Tokyo downtown and latest shopping streets. You will have a prayer time during the tour, the lunch is halal or halal friendly.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourFor Muslim tourists looking for a comprehensive tour in Tokyo. Our English speaking driver will show you from East to West part of Tokyo. It includes prayer time at mosque, and the lunch is halal or halal friendly. Visit to temples or shrines, most of fun and interesting part of Tokyo is included.
- 9am, pick up at your hotel in Tokyo by our English speaking driver.
- Visit Asakusa Nakamise Shopping Street, find your Japanese gift here.
- Ueno Park and Ameya Yokocho Street to understand the Tokyo's traditional culture. In Akihabara electric City, you will find the latest electronic products with the lowest possible prices.
- Lunch at a local restaurant - arranged Japanese halal meal.
- After lunch, it's the time for prayer at Tokyo Camii (Tokyo Mosque) .
- Before going back to hotel, visit Imperial Palace which locates in the center of Tokyo. This was the former shogun's castle and now the residence of Japanese Imperial family. By taking a look at the Nijubashi Bridge, you will see this was once a fortress of the castle.
- 5:00pm arrive at your hotel in Tokyo
Inclusions for Private Muslim Tokyo Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Muslim Tokyo Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Please note that this tour is for Muslims only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.