Private Muslim Tour To Haidian Mosque And Classic Beijing City AttractionsWrite a Review
Accompanied by a knowledgeable Muslim expert tour guide, you will start your one private day Beijing city tour from Tiananmen Square where you can feel the heartbeat of China. Moreover, you will also visit Forbidden City, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven. In addition, you will perform Salat at Haidian Mosque. A Halal lunch at Muslim restaurant is provided during this tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Pick up at your Beijing hotel by professional Muslim expert English language speaking tour guide in a comfortable air-conditioned private vehicle and start to explore Beijing from Tiananmen square. It's the largest city square in the world with great cultural significance as it was the site of many important events in Chinese history, such as Chairman Mao's declaration of the establishment of the People's Republic of China on Oct, 01, 1949.
Next, you will walk to the Forbidden City. As the royal residences of the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties from the 15th to 20th century, the Forbidden City was the center of state power in late feudal China and witnessed the enthronement of 14 Ming and 10 Qing emperors.
Enjoy a Halal lunch at Muslim restaurant and perform Salat at Haidian Mosque which was originally built in the late years of Ming Dynasty and one of the most famous Mosques in Beijing. After that, you will have opportunity to purchase special souvenirs in the silk store. Then, heading for beautiful Summer Palace. Kunming Lake and Longevity Hill as the basic framework, the Summer Palace combined political and administrative, residential, spiritual, and recreational functions within a landscape of lakes and mountains, in accordance with the Chinese philosophy of balancing the works of man with nature.
Continue your tour to visit The Temple of Heaven. The central building is a large rectangular sacrificial hall, where sacrifices were offered to heaven, with the Fasting Palace to the south-west. The siting, planning, and architectural design of the Temple Heaven, and also the sacrificial ceremony and the associate music and dance, are based on the yin-yang and five-element theory of the ancient Book of Changes. After the whole day trip, relax during the journey back to your Beijing hotel in comfortable private vehicle and bid your guide farewell at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Muslim Tour To Haidian Mosque And Classic Beijing City Attractions
- Entrance fees
- Private Tour
- Private guide and driver
- Halal lunch at local restaurant
- Silk Store visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Muslim Tour To Haidian Mosque And Classic Beijing City Attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.