Private Muslim Tour To Niujie Mosque And Essential Beijing City AttractionsWrite a Review
This private Beijing Muslim day tour is specially tailored for Muslim travelers who want to visit city attractions, such as Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven. This tour includes performing Salat Pray at Niujie Mosque (the oldest mosque in Beijing), Halal lunch at local restaurant, traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony and convenient round-trip transportation from your Beijing hotel.
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Pick up at your Beijing hotel by professional Muslim expert English language speaking tour guide in a comfortable air-conditioned private vehicle and start to explore Beijing from Tiananmen square where you can feel the heartbeat of China. Tiananmen Square is the largest city square in the world, and you can see the Gate of Heavenly Peace, Monument to the People's Heroes, Great Hall of the People, and Mao's Mausoleum.
Continue the morning tour to visit the the Forbidden City,which is used to be home for 24 Chinese Ming and Qing Dynasty emperors. The last emperor, Puyi lived in the Forbidden City till 1924. As the royal residences of the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties from the 15th to 20th century, the Forbidden City was the center of state power in late feudal China and witnessed the enthronement of 14 Ming and 10 Qing emperors over 505 years.
Enjoy a Halal lunch at Muslim restaurant and perform Salat at Niujie Mosque, the largest and oldest mosque in Beijing. Then you will head celestial Temple of Heaven to see a 15th-century structure that pays homage to the Ming and Qing dynasties. Hear about how the temple was a center of prayer and sacrificial ceremonies then conclude your authentic cultural experience with some traditional Chinese tea.
After the whole day trip, relax during the journey back to your Beijing hotel in comfortable private vehicle.
Inclusions for Private Muslim Tour To Niujie Mosque And Essential Beijing City Attractions
- Private Tour
- Private guide and transportation
- Entrance fee
- Pray at Niujie Mosque
- Halal lunch at local restaurant
- Chinese Tea Ceremony
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Private Muslim Tour To Niujie Mosque And Essential Beijing City Attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Great Wall Of China At Badaling And Ming Tombs Day Tour From Beijing
- Great Wall Of China At Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch From Beijing
- Beijing Acrobatic Show And Peking Duck Banquet Night Tour
- Beijing Old Hutongs Tour By Rickshaw
- Mutianyu Great Wall And Exterior View Of Olympic Venues
- Essential Beijing Evening, Peking Roast Duck Banquet And Acrobatic Show
- Cultural And Local Attraction, Capital Museum And Hutong Tour
- Great Wall At Jinshanling Day Tour
- Great Wall And Longqingxia Ravine Day Tour
- Beijing Cooking Learning Day Tour