OverviewSpend your layover viewing one of the most impressive sections of the Great Wall, Mutianyu. Over the course of 6-hours, your driver will meet you at the airport, then transfer you to the site. Enjoy views of the astounding scenery and enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant. Once your tour is done, return to the airport for your departure flight.
- Airport transfer
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide in the baggage claim area of the Beijing Capital International Airport. Once you have gotten comfortable in the vehicle, your guide will begin the journey to the Mutianyu Great Wall. This section of the wall is well-known for its beautiful surrounds including dense woods and rich pastures that change colors with the seasons. It is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing and is about 75KM from the center of Beijing as well.
As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. In order to reach the highest point, you may take the available cable cars. Afterwards, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (own expense), near this section of the Great Wall. Once you have finished your meal, head back into the car, and begin your journey back to the airport.
Inclusions for Private Mutianyu Great Wall Layover Tour
- Round-trip airport transport
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Mutianyu Great Wall Layover Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.