Private Naples Segway Grand City Tour
OverviewGet ready for a relaxed trip that gives you the unique opportunity to see the most interesting site in Naples in only 3 hours on this exciting 3h Private Segway tour. Tour at your own pace with your private group, youll be sure of personalized attention and an opportunity to interact and to ask questions. Some places you are going to see during the tour are:Lungomare - Piazza del Plebiscito - Galleria Umberto I - Via Toledo - Spaccanapoli - Piazza del Ges - Complesso Monumentale di Santa Chiara - Maschio Angioino - Teatro San Carlo - Vesuvio - Castel dell'Ovo and many more.
Know More about this tourEnjoy an exciting and easy-going 3h Private Segway Tour for the families, individuals and small groups who want to enjoy all the beauty the city has to offer without any sweat or fatigue.Tour at your own pace with your private group, youll be sure of personalized attention and an opportunity to interact and to ask questions
Learn how to ride a Segway in a private training session to ensure you feel comfortable on your personal transporter.
Escape the usual tourist trail and access parts of Naples that tourist buses, taxis and even motorbikes can't go. The flexible, private tour by eco-friendly and self-balancing Segway is designed to try to attend to all your desires and requirements.
Zip up the lively Chiaia Street with its shops and bars and admire some of the most beautiful buildings of the Neapolitan aristocracy (in Toledo Street). Glide past Naples landmarks like "Spaccanapoli" Street, the Ges Nuovo, the Monumental Complex of Santa Chiara, the San Carlo theatre and the Maschio Angioino Castle. Hop off along the way to snap photos of Plebiscito Square, Dell'Ovo Castle and the breathless waterfront, with the Vesuvius in the background.
Inclusions for Private Naples Segway Grand City Tour
- Ninebot training
- Tour Leader
- Audio guide
- Sfogliatella pastry
- Waterproof gear is provided in the eventof rain
Exclusions for Private Naples Segway Grand City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Everything not indicated as included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
People can ride a Ninebot from ages of 16 to approx 70. For participants from 16 to 18 years of age we require a waiver to be signed by a legal guardian.
You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
People cant ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
You must be physically self-sufficient.
We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio