Private Naples Shore Excursions: Positano, Amalfi & Ravello (the 3 Gems)
OverviewIn Naples port at disembark from your cruise ship meet our selected professional English speaking driver for your private shore excursion tour to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello (the 3 Gems)From your ship in Naples port you'll drive along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast to Positano and, descending the winding one-way road, we get to the heart of the town - the busy central Piazza dei Mulini that is connected to a narrow downhill path and a few flights of steps that lead to the seafront. Positano is alive at night as well as during the day with exotic nightclubs such as Music on the Rocks and various bars and cafés that remain open until the sun begins to rise over the horizon.The square of Amalfi situated upon the seafront. A slow uphill drive along a very narrow road passing several wineries and olive factories etc., leads to Ravello, a rural village unspoiled by tourism.
Know More about this tour
All streets leading to the waterfront are for pedestrians only so we must drop you off at the Piazza dei Mulini. The only way to reach restaurants situated on the beach that serve fish that have been caught the same morning, such as La Cambusa and Chez Black, is to go by foot! These streets also lead to the cathedral, shops selling ceramics, lemons, shoes and Positano fashion clothing. Positano is alive at night as well as during the day with exotic nightclubs such as Music on the Rocks and various bars and cafés that remain open until the sun begins to rise over the horizon. There is a short walk back uphill in order to return to the car.
The coastal road continues through the fishing villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini, and continues until it reaches a busy square of Amalfi situated upon the seafront - the port and a long stretch pebbled beach. In front of the port of Amalfi is the one and only bus station along the coast. Behind this square is where the main shopping street of Amalfi commences, that terminates at the furthest and highest point of the town. Along this pedestrian street are various bars and cafés, not to mention the many shops selling limoncello, casual clothing, swimwear, gifts, basic groceries, and of course, ceramics. However, if one would like to see more than just shops, Amalfi has some interesting sights to explore: the most spectacular cathedral along the coast, the paper factory and its museum.
There are also some highly recommended local restaurants, such as Lido Azzurro, Ciccio Cielo Mare e Terra or Il Pesce d'oro, that serve only local cuisine (in particular, fish), otherwise, for the more refined type, there is the restaurant La Caravella that holds one Michelin star. A slow uphill drive along a very narrow road passing several wineries and olive factories etc., leads to Ravello, a rural village unspoiled by tourism, perched on top of the mountain cliff situated above Amalfi and Minori.
Ravello, being famous for its breath-taking views, natural beauty and ancient monuments are presented at their best in the gardens of Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo. In high season, these gardens are rich in sweet secants of blooming flowers, shadows of flora and perfume of lemons. Apart from the main cathedral, also situated in the square, and a history museum constructed in the basement of the cathedral, there are many other churches to visit given that there used to be a total of over 13 churches in the village.
Along the narrow arcade of Via Roma one will find a few small boutiques, and scattered around the vicinity are some traditional local restaurants with a cuisine quite different from those close to the sea; Cumpà Cosimo, Da Salvatore, Villa Maria, Villa Amore, etc., are all exceptional.
In the afternoon, return to Naples port on perfect time to board your ship.
Inclusions for Private Naples Shore Excursions: Positano, Amalfi & Ravello (the 3 Gems)
- Pick-up directly at your ship
- In Naples port at disembark from your cruise ship meet our selected professional English speaking driver for your private shore excursion tour to Amalfi, Positano and Ravello
- Welcome sign will be always UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN plus your NAME
- Pick up time will be always at 8.00 am
- Transportation service: Deluxe Mercedes/Audi car (1-3 people) or Deluxe Mercedes Viano/Opel Vivaro/Ford (4-8 people) with professional English speaking
- Gelato stop at Antica Gelateria.
Exclusions for Private Naples Shore Excursions: Positano, Amalfi & Ravello (the 3 Gems)
- Food & beverage
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Print your voucher and give directly at your Driver
Kind note: please give us the name of your ship dock in Napoli (Naples)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amalfi Coast Private Tour
- Private Tour Pompeii Sorrento and Positano
- Private Tour: Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from Naples
- Private Tour: Pompeii, Amalfi and Ravello Day Tour with Cruise Port or Hotel Transport
- Amalfi Cost Private Drive
- Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour in the Province of Avellino
- Shuttle Bus Transfer from Naples to Sorrento
- Private Transfer: Naples Airport, Train Station or Hotel to Massa Lubrense