Private Naples Walking Tour With Pizza And Sfogliatella Tasting
OverviewVisit Naples with a local, professional guide. Enter into the alleys, walk on the main streets of the Ancient Roman city - the decumani - and listen to the story of thedevelopment of the Neapolitan culture and identity unique in the world. While walking, enjoy a typical sfogliatella and a pizza a portafoglio the wallet pizza!
Know More about this tour
Partake to this unique experience in the historical centre of Naples, led by a professional guide that will narrate you the story of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
What you will immediately realize, is the passion that the Naepolitan people feel for their native soil, a bond developed in the centuries, that lasted the different dominations, wars and diseases. No matter where they go - they will always feel their roots! And your local guide will help you getting in touch with this amazing and unique culture, leading you into the streets of the historical centre, and showing you places that have become symbols of Naples.
You will meet your guide in Piazza Dante, by the Dantes statue in the middle of the square. You will then walk through PortAlba, one of the ancient doors of the walls that used to run all around the core of the Greek urban settlement. Walking on via dei Tribunali you will reach the Agora named Forum in Roman Times the main square, even known as the melting pot of the different aspects of the roman life from the private to the religious ones.
You will then stop to have a pizza a portafoglio, and keep on descovering the streets and the alleys of the city. Passing by San Gregorio Armeno - the street made famous by the Presepi tradition - you will reach Spaccanapoli, proceeding towards piazzetta Nilo, piazza san Domenico Maggiore, then reaching Palazzo Venezia, and ending in Piazza del Gesu Nuovo, where you will see two of the main churches of the city: the gothic Santa Chiara Monastery and the New Jesus Church. You will surely love the story of the faade, and the mistery of the black diamond shaped stones.
Your guide will stop to allow you to have a break and offer you a sfogliatella, the queen of the Neapolitan pastries - ideal with coffee or cappuccino for breakfast!
You will finally move ahead towards Piazza Municipio, where you will see the Maschio Angioino (New Castle), symbol of the French domination and of Naples capital of the newborn kingdom of "Naples and the Two Sicilies". Your tour will end in piazza del Plebiscito from where you can enjoy a lovely walk on the seaside, passing by the famous "pallonetto di Santa Lucia", the bridge that offers you a lovely view of the city.
Your guide will be with you for the whole length of the tour, and will be happy to reply to all your questions and curiosities about the city, providing you additional info and suggestions.
We are sure you will love the tour with us!
Inclusions for Private Naples Walking Tour With Pizza And Sfogliatella Tasting
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Naples Walking Tour With Pizza And Sfogliatella Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio