Private New Orleans City Tour With Destrehan Plantation Tour
OverviewMaximize your time in New orleans with a private full-day tour tour made for you! Kick off your 3 hour city tour with highlights of the Big Easy. City Tour includes a cemetery and stop in City Park. You will have enough time for a 1 hour lunch at a local seafood restaurant. Then you will spend 2 hours at the oldest recorded plantation, Destrehan Plantation. Best of all, your private tour includes hotel pick-up and transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Know More about this tourTour departs at 9am from your hotel or other pick-up point. Your licensed city tour guide will show you some highlights of the Big Easy. Along the way, you'll stop for a 15 minute tour of a City Cemetery and a 15-20 minute restroom/snack break at the 5th largest urban park, City Park New Orleans. You'll leave New Orleans by 12:00pm and stop at Harbor Seafood for a 1 hour lunch. At 1:30pm you will head over to Destrehan Plantation. Established in 1787 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Destrehan Plantation remains the oldest documented plantation home in the lower Mississippi Valley. Destrehan Plantation is an antebellum mansion, in the French Colonial style, modified with Greek Revival architectural elements. It is located in southeast Louisiana, near the town of the same name. You will spend 2 hours total at the plantation home, with a tour lasting approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. When the tour is complete, you'll return to your point of pickup.
Inclusions for Private New Orleans City Tour With Destrehan Plantation Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private New Orleans City Tour With Destrehan Plantation Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- French Quarter Culinary Tour EXPRESS
- Heroines Of New Orleans Walking Tour
- French Quarter Festival VIP Experience in New Orleans
- St. Vincent's Guest House Late-Night Ghost Hunt in New Orleans
- Private French Quarter Walking Tour
- The Infamous City of the Dead Cemetery Tour
- The Ultimate 5-in-1 Haunted Tour Experience
- New Orleans Bike Tour