Private New York City Night Tour With Driver-Guide
OverviewEnjoy a private New York night tour, seeing and photographing beautifully lit sights around the city and taking in one of the world's most famous skyline from across the rivers in Brooklyn and New Jersey. This is a 3-hour tour and transportation is provided in a 2015 Toyota Sienna mini-van with the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests. This is fantastic and memorable way to spend an evening in New York!
- Editor's Pick
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All-inclusive tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAt nightfall or later if you prefer, you will be met for your 3-hour tour at the Manhattan location of your choice. Take a drive in your private vehicle to Hamilton Park in Weehawkin, New Jersey, high up on the cliffs overlooking the Hudson River. There, you will enjoy what is considered to be the best night view of the New York City skyline.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped at the Manhattan location of your choice.
Inclusions for Private New York City Night Tour With Driver-Guide
- Private tour for up to 6 guests
- Licensed driver/guide
- Transport by late model private vehicle
- Hotel / cruise terminal pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private New York City Night Tour With Driver-Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Child Safety and Booster Seats (guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 4 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 5 to 8)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pricing is per vehicle, please select 1 adult at check-out
A maximum of 6 people per vehicle
At time of booking, all guests must provide: pick up location and mobile/cellular telephone number. In addition, if airport or cruise terminal pick up: name of carrier; flight number or ship name.
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Wine and Dine Tour with Shopping from New York City
- Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Go West Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Big Bus New York Night Tour
- Private Transfer John F Kennedy Airport JFK to Manhattan in SUV Executive
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum Overnight Experience
- Secrets of Central Park Walking Tour
- Athens Next Door Greek Food Tour in Astoria - Queens