Accompanied by your own private guide-photographer, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special walking tour of New York City. While guiding you around NYC's famous cultural and historic landmarks, your personal photographer will provide an entertaining commentary and let you into Manhattan's secrets, including the best places for dining, shopping and entertainment.
Customize your photography walking tour to suit yourself. Popular destinations include:
- Times square and the Theater District: Broadway creates a dramatic backdrop for spectacular color photos
- Central park: A stunning setting for pictures, and the pride and joy of New York City
- Midtown Manhattan: Home to some of New York's most famous sights, including the Rockefeller center, St. patrick's cathedral, Grand Central Station and Radio City
- Downtown Manhattan: Tour New York's eclectic neighborhoods such as Soho and Greenwich village, which are known for their cast iron buildings and picturesque cobble stone streets, as well as their variety of boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, music venues and more.
- Brooklyn bridge: A New York must-see, providing a panoramic view of New York's urban vistas