Private New York Walking Tour With A Personal Photographer - New York City
OverviewTake a private walking tour of New York City with a difference! With your very own photographer to take photos at your request, you'll explore New York's most exciting locations and capture the experience in beautiful color photographs. If you're traveling as a couple, with family or as a group of friends, you can all be in the picture for a change!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a professional photographer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourAccompanied by your own private guide-photographer, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special walking tour of New York City. While guiding you around NYC's famous cultural and historic landmarks, your personal photographer will provide an entertaining commentary and let you into Manhattan's secrets, including the best places for dining, shopping and entertainment.
Customize your photography walking tour to suit yourself. Popular destinations include:
- Times Square and the Theater District: Broadway creates a dramatic backdrop for spectacular color photos
- Central Park: A stunning setting for pictures, and the pride and joy of New York City
- Midtown Manhattan: Home to some of New York's most famous sights, including the Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grand Central Station and Radio City
- Downtown Manhattan: Tour New York's eclectic neighborhoods such as Soho and Greenwich Village, which are known for their cast iron buildings and picturesque cobble stone streets, as well as their variety of boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, music venues and more.
- Brooklyn Bridge: A New York must-see, providing a panoramic view of New York's urban vistas
Inclusions for Private New York Walking Tour With A Personal Photographer
- Customized, private photographic walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide
- At least 75 color photos from the tour delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
Exclusions for Private New York Walking Tour With A Personal Photographer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Subway tickets ($2.50 per person, per journey, 2-4 subway rides required per tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Frequently Asked Questions:
How will I get around the city?
Most of the tour will require a good deal of walking, however, because the tours are exclusive to your group, you can and will go at a pace that you are comfortable with. There may be occasions when you will need to go from one part of NYC to another (Times Square to the Brooklyn Bridge). The most efficient way to travel is by subway ($2.50 per person, per ride). If you prefer a cab this can be arranged (no more than 4 people to a cab). The cost will be at the expense of the group, usually about $10 - $15 from most points within Manhattan. If you do take a subway ride, this will be documented as part of the New York City experience.
How will I receive my photos? Your photos will be delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after your tour. Alternative delivery methods are available upon request, please let your guide know your preferred delivery method on the day of the tour.