Private Niagara-on-the-Lake Ice Wine Festival Tour - Niagara Falls
OverviewCelebrate one of Canada's best tasting and most cherished products, Ontario Ice Wine. The Ice Wine Festival occurs every year for three consecutive weekends in January, after Niagara has succumbed to the "Polar Punch" and become a wintry wonderland. Snow draped vineyards and warm Niagara Hospitality unite to welcome you to the Niagara Ice Wine Festival. Join this private Ice Wine Tasting and Vineyard Excursion. There will be plenty to do, see, taste and enjoy when you travel the Niagara Wine Trail in the winter.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Tour pickup is provided at the front door of your hotel, B&B, residence, or anywhere else in the Niagara Region, Canada or Niagara Falls/Buffalo, New York. You'll travel in a warm, comfortable, and casually upscale private vehicle as your guide whisks you away along the Niagara Wine Trail to Ice Wine Country. You will visit up to 10 Properties.
Your guide will drop you off at the front door of every venue or as close as possible to where the action is. Visit the wineries and tasting bars, and take a tour around the properties. You'll enjoy the finest cuisine, roasted chestnuts, Ice Wine Marshmallows and numerous other ice wine, wine and food pairings.
The pricing for this tour package includes $40 Canadian for a Festival passport.
While this tour certainly makes time to stop for lunch or refreshments anywhere you wish, this is not included in the price. Also, tastings at the wineries are not covered in the Festival Passport are not included in the price. The pricing does however include all taxes.
Inclusions for Private Niagara-on-the-Lake Ice Wine Festival Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Niagara-on-the-Lake Ice Wine Festival Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 19 years
Minimum age is 19 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oh Canada Eh Show
- Gourmet Bike Tour in Niagara-on-the-Lake with Wine and Beer
- 6-Hour Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations Tour
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Tour with Lunch
- Niagara on the Lake Sightseeing Wine Chocolate & Lavender Lunch Tour
- Niagara Falls Canadian Adventure Tour
- Wine Tasting and Pairing Afternoon Tour
- Niagara Craft Brewery Tour