Private Night City Tour With San Cristobal Hill And Dinner Show - Santiago
OverviewExplore Santiago on this 4-hour tour before enjoying dinner and a cultural dance show. See the beautiful sites of the city from the top of San Cristobal Hill. See La Moneda Palace, Plaza de la Constitucion, the municipal theater and the central market.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Santiago Centro or a agreed upon meeting point in those districts, drive to the top of San Cristobal Hill for amazing panoramic views of the city.
Your private, air-conditioned van will then take you towards the civic center of Santiago, where you will see La Moneda Palace, Plaza de la Constitucion, the municipal theater and the central market. Next head to the upper city which is known as the culinary center of the city and is recognized for its quality restaurants.
Enjoy a delicious dinner at one of the restaurants while enjoying a typical Chilean dance show of La Cueca.
Inclusions for Private Night City Tour With San Cristobal Hill And Dinner Show
- 4-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Private transport by air-conditioned van
Exclusions for Private Night City Tour With San Cristobal Hill And Dinner Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Day or 2-Day Hike to El Morado Hanging Glacier from Santiago
- Half-Day Hiking in the Andes from Santiago
- Day Trip to Cajon del Maipo Embalse El Yeso
- Concha y Toro Traditional Wine Tour from Santiago
- Full Moon Stand Up Paddle Board Tour from Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson