OverviewRelish into Singapore on an adventurous night tour for 3.5 hours. Explore the Night Safari, recognized as the first nocturnal zoo that allows an up-close experience with wildlife. See over 1,000 animals while venturing into 6 geographical zones as you relax on your Tram Ride. Capture unique photos of wildlife to take home as a souvenir.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your journey with pickup from your hotel or preferred accommodation in Singapore at 6:30pm.
Venture into the worlds first Night Safari, which is located in Singapore. Relax on your Tram Ride while exploring this tropical jungle as the mysteries unfold after dusk. Journey into 6 geographical zones to witness the natural habitat of more than 1,000 nocturnal creatures, which replicates the landscape of their homeland.
You can also hop-off the Tram Ride to escape into the thrilling Leopard Trail. Witness flying bats, giant flying squirrels and much more. Before rejoining the next tram, you may wish to explore further on foot to the enthralling Fishing Cat Trail or the romantic Forest Giant Trail. Watch the Creatures of the Night Show that demonstrates the incredible predatory and survival skills of nocturnal animals, if time permits.
End your expedition with a drive back to your hotel or preferred accommodation in Singapore. Leave with infinite memories.
Inclusions for Private Night Safari Including Tram Ride From Singapore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Singapore City only)
- Private transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private sightseeing tour
- Professional tour guide
- All Entrance Fees
Exclusions for Private Night Safari Including Tram Ride From Singapore
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Pickup and drop-off takes place from hotels or your preferred accommodation in Singapore City only
During booking, use the Special Requirement or Hotel Pickup section to provide your preferred pickup location
Photography is allowed without flash
Personal food or drinks are not allowed on the tour
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.