Private Night Tour Of Busan
OverviewSee the shimmering sights of Busan at night during a 3-hour private tour. Watch the lights come on as you roam the city, from the height of Mt Hwangryeong to Marine City with its illuminated skyline. Admire views of the Gwangan Bridge from several vantage points, including a stop at Gwangan Beach, and finish under the worlds longest cantilever roof at the Busan Cinema Center. Hotel pickup and drop-off by private minivan is included.
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide upon hotel pickup, hop into your private vehicle and head to Mt Hwangryeong, the best place to capture a night view of Busan. From here you can see the entire city, including Dongbaek Island, home to Nurimaru APEC House, to the east and the downtown area called Seo-Myeon to the north, which includes the Gwangan Bridge and Marine City.
Reboard your minivan for the short drive to Gwangan Beach, which provides another excellent view of the Gwangan Bridge a suspension bridge thats the second-longest in Korea. Revel in the atmosphere of this local nightspot, popular for its bars, restaurants and cafs strewn along adjacent alleys.
Next, your guide takes you to Busan Cinema Center, the official venue of the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). See where the opening and closing ceremonies take place each year, and marvel at the Big Roof, which extends out from the building by 279 feet (85 meters). The overhang is noted as the longest cantilever roof in the world by the Guinness World Records and is illuminated in at night in a stunning display of colors.
The final stop on your 3-hour tour is Marine City, a high-end residential complex abundant with slick skyscrapers. After you study the glittering skyline, return to your hotel for a nights rest.
Inclusions for Private Night Tour Of Busan
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Night Tour Of Busan
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Busan Downtown Night Tour Including Mt. Cheonma Observation Platform
- Full-Day Busan Tour Including Gamcheon Culture Village
- Full-Day Busan Tour Including Beomeosa Temple
- Gyeongju Day Trip from Busan Including Seokguram Grotto, Bulguksa Temple and Cheonmachong
- 2-Night Busan Semi-Independent Sightseeing Tour
- Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise
- Private Full Day Tour of Busan Eastern Part Highlights
- Private Busan Countryside Tour: Andong Hahoe Folk Village