From USD 135
OverviewExplore three special destinations of Shanghai and feel the citys charm by night. The shared classic evening Huangpu River cruise is favored by most tourists for providing a panoramic night view of the Bund. Enjoy a private walk tour along the Bund and Nanjing Road and immerse yourself into the dazzling nightlife of Shanghai. Personal tour guide, private transfer with hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at about 18:00 for this night tour. The tour starts with an evening cruise on Huangpu River, which is one of the best ways to see both the old and new Shanghai. From the deck of your riverboat you can watch the buildings of the Bund slip past, and the glittering cityscape of the east and west. City lights at night provide a glorious technicolor spectacle.
After getting off the ferry, you will be able to walk along the Bund, one of the most famous tourist destinations in Shanghai. The Bund houses many famous institutions, especially financial institutions. For example, the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), the former Bank of Communications, the Bank of China, and the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, etc. It used to be the location of many consulates.
Nanjing Road is connected with the Bund. Nanjing Road is the main shopping street of Shanghai; As a matter of fact, it’s one of the busiest shopping streets in the world.
After the tour, transfer back to your hotel in Shanghai.
Inclusions for Private Night Tour Of Huangpu River Cruise, The Bund And Nanjing Road
- Private tour escorted by friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transport with reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Huangpu River cruise ticket
Exclusions for Private Night Tour Of Huangpu River Cruise, The Bund And Nanjing Road
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.