Private Night Tour: Saigon Food Adventure By Motorbike - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewSometimes, the best way to experience everyday local life is to travel like one and eat like one too. That could mean hopping on a local transport like a SCOOTER with a local friend, riding through zigzag alleys and narrow lanes of different districts to local eatery spots, for some street dishes, a beer and say "1..2..3..Dzooo" just like a true local.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
- Sai gon-paradise of street food, where the Yin & Yang concept was caught in every single dish, where Jodis Legal Nomads once wrote: The balancing act between warming and cooling ingredients, between the heavier meats and lighter rice-based carbs, fresh herbs to round out the taste, never get old.
- Now, it is your turn to discover it. We will thread way through small alleys & enjoy tasteful dishes such as:
- Ba Roll with Chinese sausage, egg, and jicama.
- Sugarcane juice.
- "Sizzling cake" or vietnamese savoury fried pancake, the size is as big as the skillet, with choice of pork or seafood or mushrooms served with fresh herbs and crunchy vegetables.
- Another version of fresh spring roll with grilled pork.
- Grilled beef in Lot leaf.
- Vietnamese street pizza type with grilled rice paper, quail egg, minced seafood or beef, etc
- Steamed clams with lemongrass in a pot.
- Fried skin-off frogs.
- Grilled mussels with green onion and peanuts.
- A type of sweet desert sweet soup, cooked with rock sugar, lotus seeds, dried longan, red jujubes, and thinly sliced seaweed.
Inclusions for Private Night Tour: Saigon Food Adventure By Motorbike
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
- Scooter with English speaking guide and driver.
- Qualified helmet.
- Rain Poncho
- Local food and drinks
- Mineral water and wet tissue.
Exclusions for Private Night Tour: Saigon Food Adventure By Motorbike
- Personal tip for your guide & rider.
- Personal expense during the trip.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Not recommended for participants with back problems.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
Passport details is required on the day of travel to register travel insurance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.