Private Night Tour: Traditional Taiwanese Dinner And Chinese Opera - TaipeiWrite a Review
OverviewLet your private guide introduce you to some delicious traditional Taiwanese foods, followed by an authentic Traditional ChineseÂ Opera were you will get an opportunity to take pictures with the performers.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at a centralised location and make the short journey to a local restuarant where your guide will introduce to some delicious local cuisine. After about 1.5 hours longÂ sumptuous feast, you will make our way to the Chinese opera venue for a chance to see the performers getting ready for the show.
After some photo opportunities, you will take your seats for the approximately ninety minutes of performances which will provide visitors toÂ Taiwan with an abundance of visual, sound, touch, smell, and even taste experiences. The opera show includes the folklores and the local skills, the folk music (South tube, North tube, Eight Sounds etc..), the aboriginal dance and music, the Chu-Yi ( Ping Tan etc. the story telling accompanied by music), and the traditional opera (including Taiwanese folk opera, Peking opera improved by new scenes of dances and martial arts, Kun opera, Li-Yuan opera, Kau-Jia opera, and puppet fun etc.).
TheÂ tour will concludeÂ after the opera, where your guide will provide directions back to your hotel or a further late night venue if you choose to extend the party.
Inclusions for Private Night Tour: Traditional Taiwanese Dinner And Chinese Opera
- Private guide
- Opera show entrance fee
Exclusions for Private Night Tour: Traditional Taiwanese Dinner And Chinese Opera
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.