Private Nile Cruise 8 Day 7 Night Tour Cairo Aswan Luxor Including Sleeper Train
OverviewWhy not take a tour to see Cairo and the treasures of the Nile Valley. Enjoy a day sightseeing in Cairo on either end of a trip to take a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Travel by sleeper train to Aswan and back to Cairo.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Your representative will meet you in Cairo international airport before accompanying you to your hotel in an a/c deluxe vehicle. Your driver will assist with check in and will review your itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick up times for each tour. Spend overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast your representative and egyptologist guide will accompany you to Giza plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world the great Pyramids, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Have lunch at a local restaurant then continue on to visit the Egyptian museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamun among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Continue onto Coptic Cairo to visit the hanging church and Ben Ezra synagogue.Shop in the lively Khan Elkhalili Bazzar that dates back to 1382. Later you will be transferred to Giza railway station to board sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner and breakfast will be served on board.
Your representative will meet you at Aswan Railway Station and transfer in an A/C car to your Nile Cruise. You will embark on the cruise before lunch. After lunch your Egyptologist guide will accompany you to visit the famous High Dam, then onto the unique Unfinished Oblisk. Now visit the beautiful Phelea Temple.
Meals: (Lunch and Dinner)
Breakfast will be served on board whilst sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the wonderful Temple shared by the two gods, Sobek and Horus. Enjoy lunch on board and then sail to Edfu to visit Horus Temple. Afternoon tea during sailing to Luxor.
Meals: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast on board visit the West Bank home of the famous Valley of the Kings Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Have lunch and afternoon tea on board.
Meals: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After you have checked out of your Nile Cruise your Egyptologist guide will meet you to accompany you to visit the Magical Karnak Temple, and then onto the majestic Luxor Temple. After this you will be transferred to Luxor Railway Station for your journey back to Cairo.
Your representative will meet you at Cairo Railway Station to transfer you to your Hotel in Cairo for free leisure time. There are other optional excursions available if you wish to take them.
Check out of your Hotel for transfer to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
Inclusions for Private Nile Cruise 8 Day 7 Night Tour Cairo Aswan Luxor Including Sleeper Train
- Meet and greet service by your representative at airports
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeper train for on half board basis.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo .
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise.
- Meals at hotels, cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All service charges and taxes.
Exclusions for Private Nile Cruise 8 Day 7 Night Tour Cairo Aswan Luxor Including Sleeper Train
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo
- 4-Night Nile Cruise including Flights from Cairo
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
- Cairo 10-Night Private Tour to Alexandria and Aswan Including Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour