Private Off The Beaten Path Tour Of New York - New York CityWrite a Review
Here we go! Edgy NYC - off the beaten path - the markets of Queens, the magic of Brooklyn, the raw history and culture of Harlem. A private guide and separate chauffeur will pick you up from your Manhattan or Brooklyn hotel and take you on a 6-hour adventure through the most authentic and culturally rich boroughs of New York. Using a combination of walking and driving and we can tailor the tour to suit any special requests you may have.
By having a private guide and a separate chauffeur driver, you will maximize what you can see in the 6 hours - being dropped right outside the attractions - and walking off road with the guide, whilst the driver drives round to pick you all up from the next spot.
The guide and driver will work together to give you an exclusive and insightful experience of our city.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel - first stop - Queens. Brace yourself for theSocrates Sculptures and views of Astoria Park, a beer at the oldest and coolest bar in NYC, tourFlushing(the oldest and most authentic Chinatown in NYC), Flushing Meadows - home to the US Open, also Jackson Heights (Little India) and try the best Dhosas in the land, pass by Little Philippines, Little Tibet, Little Ecuador -Queensis said to be the most diverse place in the world.
Next stop Brooklyn! This is such a cool place to tour - the oldest and largest borough in NYC. We will show you the old and the new. The Brooklyn of Walt Whitman and Prohibitionism - the 200 year old Brownstone buildings along side the new Dumbo and Tech areas and then head to the absolutely coolest part of the city - Williamsburg. We can take you to a chocolate factory, and amazing handmade crafts Market, the sketchbook library and hands across the world art project, show you street art toblow your mind, Milk Bar ice cream and the Rainbow Bagel store - currently going viral on instagram! Get ready for a crash of cultures and creativity - hip Hasidic Jews meets funky Hispanic skateboarders and the delicious food and explosion of color that comes as an afterglow of this clash. There will be a fantastic waterfront view of Manhattan and we will cruise along the iconic Brooklyn Bridge (but not after trying some amazing Brooklyn pizza).
Finally we will hit Harlem - so rich in culture and moving history - we will show you St. John the Divine (4th largest Christian church in the world - stunning), the Apollo Theater (where Ella Fitzgerald was discovered and many jazz start played), The Schomburg Center - to see the creative center of the community during the Harlem Renaissance and view contemporary African American art and of course Taco Mix - to taste the best tacos in the city courtesy of Hispanic Harlem. Also we will show you the graffiti hall of fame and Rucker Park - the most legendary street basketball court in the world!
Inclusions for Private Off The Beaten Path Tour Of New York
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Off The Beaten Path Tour Of New York
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.