Private Old And New Delhi City Tour (8-hours)
OverviewSee the sights of Delhi on a private 8-hour tour by air-conditioned car. Benefit from the services of an English-speaking expert at monuments such as the Jama Masjid mosque, the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, India Gate and Parliament House.
Know More about this tourBenefit from pick-up at a location of your choice in Delhi on arrangement, and explore India's capital from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car. Admire the monuments of Old Delhi, such as the Mughal mosque of Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque, built by Shah Jahan in 1656 at the height of Mughal power.
Admire the onion domes of the Red Fort opposite the mosque, before taking off your shoes to look inside. See the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat. Then, drive past the government buildings of New Delhi, including India Gate, the Presidential Residence (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan).
Admire the commemorative tower of the Qutb Minar, built by Allauddin Khilji in the 13th century. Look closely as it towers up 5 levels, each clearly distinguished by a projecting balcony. Next, go to Humayun's Tomb on Mathura Road. Built in the mid 16th century by Haji Begum, wife of the second Mughal Emperor, the tomb displays Mughal characteristics of high arches and double domes and is considered to be the forerunner of the Taj Mahal. See the flowerlike Lotus Temple, also known as the Bahai Temple, completed in 1986 and notable for its extraordinary 27 free-standing marble-clad "petals."
Experience some of Delhi's unbelievable shopping with assistance from your guide, and find the best places to bargain for jewelry, handcrafts, art, fabrics, clothing and souvenirs. Get suggestions on some of the best places to eat along the way.
Inclusions for Private Old And New Delhi City Tour (8-hours)
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Private uniformed driver
- Private live tour guide
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Rickshaw ride
Exclusions for Private Old And New Delhi City Tour (8-hours)
- Any meals and additional services
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.